CHATTERBOXIE

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thoughts about going back to School

I went to NIE to pay for the courses I will be taking next semester.

Felt strange....when I walked into the campus. I left studies many many years ago. The last I sat for any examination paper was more a decade away. I was without children then. Now, I will have to be a student again, alongside my children.

Huh, I am not going to be a teacher by enrolling into NIE. This is not my most ideal(est) choice, or else I would have ended up somewhere in the States or New Zealand. But lugging kids there is just unthinkable. I do not have financial resource, or emotional capacity to do just that.

But, I hope my two years (or more) stint at NIE would fulfil part of my dream.

Naniecheng asked me why must I study more? I sincerely do not have the right answer to that. Actually I don't mind to be a professional student....People would think why I am doing my 2nd masters degree....Well....I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home