CHATTERBOXIE

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gina

We sent Gina back to the agent.

I am not cruel and heartless employer. I am never like that. I have a soft spot.

Now, I treat her as my adopted niece.

When the agent saw our behaviors at the agency, I am sure they were thinking "Why she wants to send Gina back?" A true dilemma -- our kids climbed on her like monkeys, we hugged each other, etc.... And yet, I know this relationship will not go far. We have decided to help Melba.

But, I am glad for her. She got an Ang Moh employer who is willing to pay her more. She gets 4 sundays off each month. She gets public holidays off as well.

She asked whether she could come to visit Bj and chilli padi. You think I will reject her?

I feel very much for her. I hate the previous employer-employee relationship. I prefer this relationship now.

2 Comments:

  • I think its a very delicate issue and its really tough to be an employer.
    :)

    By Blogger Little Miss Snooze, at 10:35 PM  

  • definitely....And I am still learning. Still find it strange to have a stanger at home....

    By Blogger Daffodil, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home