CHATTERBOXIE

Monday, September 19, 2005

$40 makes a lot of difference

was at nokia shop to buy a handphone. Decided to get the cheapest of all. Nokia 1600. The phone that maids carry around.

Was looking at another phone, nokia 6030. costs $40 more, just because it has a radio, as well as a calendar.

Figured out that i can save $40. ($40 is not much, but i would pay for 2 sessions of foot reflexology, 1 session of massage, 2 bottles of vitamins, nearly one flower girl dress, a decent pair of shoes, etc....) Finally, it depends what my priorities are.

I just need a phone that serves a function. Connecting People.

Good way to begin the day. Connecting people.

5 Comments:

  • Eh, my phone was $0 cos I re-contracted.
    It has no cam and no radio fucntion.

    i only need it to sms and call. :)

    By Blogger Little Miss Snooze, at 11:30 PM  

  • good idea from miss snooze - LJmum can u recontract? then can get phone free... but u bought the 1600 already?

    By Blogger naniecheng, at 8:25 AM  

  • I dun want recontract!!

    I recontract last year, helped Yolanda bought a phone.....So I cannot recontract yet....

    So since I need a phone desperately, I bought a no-contract phone.

    Funny, my LG phone rang this morning although it is broken into two.

    By Blogger Daffodil, at 12:52 PM  

  • haha! I told you LG is a good phone!

    By Blogger naniecheng, at 2:30 PM  

  • I plan to send my LG phone for repair. If it can be fixed, I dun mind using it again, coz it is really light. (And extra fragile, too...)

    By Blogger Daffodil, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home