CHATTERBOXIE

Friday, December 30, 2005

School Again

I went to orientation last night. Weird feeling. I got my matriculation card. Officially I am an NTU student.

I have mixed feelings about my status.

Perhaps, the greatest fear is facing all the youngsters in my class. I look like an old hag. I should have made this decision earlier in life - what a waste of my youth - which i contributed into love and setting a family.

But, maybe one day, i may look back and decide, the days in the past are totally worth it. It's my life, my experience, and who I am that counts.

I have always wanted a singapore education. No bad, I have entered into one. I think I value education a lot. Though I think I will never by a mugger, but I would like to teach in the university one day. Why? One of my ambitions!! (Novel, huh?)

I am glad I make this initial step. I had been a runaway student for one and half decades now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home