CHATTERBOXIE

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

School hols boredom

When I was a kid, I loved school hols. Now that school hols are in, Lauren is finding it bored.

Gina (our maid) does not want to play with her, and vice-versa.... They just cannot connect.
Then, she does not like the brother to spoil her toys.
She feels bored because she does not have a playmate!
She misses her father who is now in Hong Kong!

I still love school hols, because I can just do nothing. Then at the last minute, scrambled all the homework, and tearing some portions of the jotter's book so it looked thinner but work was still done.

Ha, Lauren has not learnt that trick. She is such an extrovert that needs to thrive with company. I can never understand that, believe me....

gotta go back to work. What a day....

2 Comments:

  • Hmm seems Lauren is an EXTRAVERT. According to MBTI that it... she derives energy from being with people.

    By Blogger naniecheng, at 3:02 PM  

  • Totally agree with you. She saps energy off me....

    By Blogger Daffodil, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home