CHATTERBOXIE

Friday, September 09, 2005

I am such a student.Years ago, I ran away from a master's degree in counselling. I went back home, got married and settled down.

A few years back, I took up a course in pastoral counselling. I audited one course, and found it too difficult. I dropped out.

I did it again two years ago. I got into a master's degree in counselling psychology in singapore with NIE. I ran away. My son was diagnosed with autism that year.

I did it once again last June, when I declined an offer to study social work with NUS.Weird.

Why is there a pattern in my life that I am always running away?Age and commitment have placed me in a vulnerable situation. I admit.

2 Comments:

  • Why do you like to study so much? Is it really because you need paper qualification or because you like studying? Maybe actually deep down you don't really like to study?

    By Blogger naniecheng, at 8:44 AM  

  • I think it is the paper qualification, and in pursuit of my dream.....

    By Blogger Daffodil, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home