CHATTERBOXIE

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Brisk walk finds....

Went for brisk walk after work today. Found interesting creatures in yishun community.

There was this long-necked bird at the reservoir. Along the way, there were 4 butterflies flying around. These findings are small, minute, yet, precious, sights in life.

Life is never too boring with surprises such as these. (Too bad i do not carry a camera with me....) I really treasured my younger days in Malaysia. I picked "escargots" in the longkang, went forest trekking to pick rubber seeds, roamed around on my bicycle, climbed rambutan trees, run in the big compound near home, caught fish during a flood, etc.... These are experiences that my children did not have in Singapore. I thought they will not have if they continue to stay in Singapore.

But, again, I think I could find my younger days of adventure again, if I can find time for these little surprises in life. And bring my kids to enjoy them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home