CHATTERBOXIE

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Counting down to Allen's arrival

Hmmmm.... found myself counting down last night, and this morning.

He asked whether I could handle the kids without him. It was a challenge, esp last night. When kids refused to sleep -- one just refused, the other just too "father-sick" -- left me alone feeling tired and sleepy.

The maid is not helping much. She slept at 10pm. The maid is another issue - does not seem to be initiative when Allen is not around. Sigh....it will be different when Yolanda is around. I had to tell her to be more initiative esp when Allen is not around. At least, help me to take them to bed, or offer to share my "night shift" by sleeping with the children. I don't know. Does she need to be told what to do? Is it a personality thingy that she appears to be passive? I am confused.

With all these, I am just counting down Allen's arrival on Sunday. Perhaps I can do without a maid someday, too.

Hungry....

Time for food.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home